Thailand Visa

Thailand Visa. Napa Visa Services and its professional team are able to handle the necessary documentations for applying any of your desired visa:

Non immigrant visas: Education Visa for students up to 12-49 years old
You are required to be accepted and certified by a Thai institution which provides you tuition​

Non O Visa: It regards as a “Accompany Visa” or “Spouse Visa” when you need to accompany your child for ED visa or your husband’s/wife’s retirement.

Non B Visa: in the case of a Non-B type of visa, you must be offered a contracted full-time job by a registered company in Thailand. In case you are already acquired work permit, you will get 1 year of non-B visa with single entry, but if you are married to a Thai wife, you will get 1 year of non-B visa with multiple entries.

Marriage Visa: if you are married to a Thai national, You will be eligible for a spouse visa
The requirements for obtaining spouse visa are:

  • Marriage to a national Thai
  • Income of 40,000 baht/ month or 400,000 baht in a Thai bank account for 2 months.
    However, the requirements for a spouse visa do change sometimes, you will need to set up appointment to discuss further

Retirement Visa: this type of visa is available for foreign nationals over 50 years of age who wish to retire in Thailand. You must fulfil the financial requirements; a security deposit of 800,000 baht in a Thai bank account for 2 months before the visa application.

90 Days report: this is required by Thailand immigrant department for all foreigners who obtaining a long-stay visa

General visa application procedures are constantly changing and overwhelming by the detailed requirements. We at Napa Visa can help you navigate seamlessly through the whole formal processes. Our fees are very competitive and we aim to delight you with our services

Please contact us for further details